The Good Morning Thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Yep, morning all, trying to get caught up a bit befor heading off to Marrakesh again on Sunday

Have fun all...

2b1ask1

Special case
Work sadly.

Morning all, last day I have to finish making stuff for the BMW, got a battery bay, side panels and other sheet metal parts to fabricate, brackets to weld onto the frame for them and then painting parts in the red I got mixed yesterday. Also need to balance the carbs after fitting the megaphones.

Have fun all...

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, packed and ready to go to Marrakesh later, 1st class both ways with BA, only because I'm taking a part to upgrade that weighs in at a hefty 32kg and it is the only way to get the baggage allowance to do it! Staying in a Road in the medina tonight so hopefully sampling true local food. Back tomorrow evening so only a short one. Thinking of hiring a car as it will be cheaper than the necessary number of taxis I need and the weight I have to lug about.

Have fun all...

lisknik

Have fun Newton, hope it be warmer than here, off outside to defrost two cars just so I can take the 33 to me breakfast meet!! :)

Morning all :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning...well, ok, afternoon then, another crazy week of panicking clients and xmas parties.

Dark nights are doing my head in, only 2 weeks till it starts getting lighter again....thank god for that!

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, WFH today with many reports to produce, the Mito is back at Glynn Hopkins again! The secondary airbag light was back on again. The lease company are seriously pi$$ed with Alfa and Jeanette is stuck with a Fiat 500 again.

Have fun all...

conaero

Forum Owner
Sorry, been flat out of late and not had much time to post on either forum. It is silly season for sure!

Nik, you have had Jess along time, what's the rational behind the sale?

lisknik

Sorry, been flat out of late and not had much time to post on either forum. It is silly season for sure!

Nik, you have had Jess along time, what's the rational behind the sale?

The impracticality, and I don't need two show cars. i could really do with a workhorse for the daily slog to work and back, yes I have a eye on one at the mo.

Plus I am getting older, both my cars are very loud and set up for both track and road, going for comfrt now for a daily and the 33 at weekends ;)