Auto Italia, Brooklands 2017

Ewan

Or I risk the marshals being not quite up to speed and come in the Venturi. After all, most people think it's Italian!

rockits

Anything works for me Ewan. They are all top motors but personally I guess I'd like to see the MCV as not seen one yet.

MrMickS

Could try the Venturi no one will know unless we tell them

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

conaero

Forum Owner
Message from Phil the event organiser:

Auto Italia Driving Experience
Longcross April 28th

The popular driving experience for owners of selected Italian cars will return to the private Longcross test facility (and Auto Italia’s photo location) on Friday April 28th. The traditional Brooklands Italian Car Day will be held on Saturday April 29th. With the events being held over consecutive days Italian car owners have the opportunity to take in two neighbouring venues.

The Longcross driving experience is not a conventional track day that places stress on both cars and drivers but an opportunity for owners to demonstrate their skills. The 2-mile circuit includes fast straights, banked corners and a hill in the ‘forest’ section. The demanding nature of the course requires the use of pace cars to control the groups of cars. Numbers will be limited so drivers will have plenty of laps.

Because the venue is not open to the public attendance needs to be pre-booked. In the first instance Italian car owners should apply to the organisers with registration details of the car they wish to enter.

Subject to entry acceptance the cost will be £150 per car plus a three course Italian buffet lunch at £25. The fee for nominated additional drivers is £50 including lunch. Lunch for drivers' passengers or guests is £25 per person.

Owners of pre-booked Italian cars are invited to join the paddock display and space will be set aside for clubs. There will be a track parade for all cars during the lunch break. The cost is £20 per car. On site catering will be available.

Closing date for all applications is April 18th. For entries contact mail@philwardevents.com

For images of the 2016 event visit:
www.flickr.com/photos/michaelwardphotos/albums/72157667914912405

hilts uk

Message from Phil the event organiser:

Auto Italia Driving Experience
Longcross April 28th

The popular driving experience for owners of selected Italian cars will return to the private Longcross test facility (and Auto Italia’s photo location) on Friday April 28th. The traditional Brooklands Italian Car Day will be held on Saturday April 29th. With the events being held over consecutive days Italian car owners have the opportunity to take in two neighbouring venues.

The Longcross driving experience is not a conventional track day that places stress on both cars and drivers but an opportunity for owners to demonstrate their skills. The 2-mile circuit includes fast straights, banked corners and a hill in the ‘forest’ section. The demanding nature of the course requires the use of pace cars to control the groups of cars. Numbers will be limited so drivers will have plenty of laps.

Because the venue is not open to the public attendance needs to be pre-booked. In the first instance Italian car owners should apply to the organisers with registration details of the car they wish to enter.

Subject to entry acceptance the cost will be £150 per car plus a three course Italian buffet lunch at £25. The fee for nominated additional drivers is £50 including lunch. Lunch for drivers' passengers or guests is £25 per person.

Owners of pre-booked Italian cars are invited to join the paddock display and space will be set aside for clubs. There will be a track parade for all cars during the lunch break. The cost is £20 per car. On site catering will be available.

Closing date for all applications is April 18th. For entries contact mail@philwardevents.com

For images of the 2016 event visit:
www.flickr.com/photos/michaelwardphotos/albums/72157667914912405

Anyone doing this?

dem maser

I have emailed Phil Ward again, if i dont get to take the Alfa on the lap can i jump in with one of you?