Giulia Day

MrMickS

Just look at alfas PCP offering... PP of 63k .... final payment of 19k after 48 months.. not confident of residuals

They are going to be cautious until at least the first cars start falling off the lease/PCP deals and they can gauge demand.

It's a similar deal with the Ghibli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
All residuals tend to be pretty dreadful now. Too many people getting to the end of a contract and having to pay to give their car back.

urquattrogus

I'd wager that the Giulia QV has the same, or most likely a more comfortable ride than the GT, but have never been in a GT.

It's a lot more pliant than an M3 for example.

urquattrogus

Nothing worse than a splinter in your you know what.

As an added bonus you can take them out 2CV style for a picnic....

dem maser

Only from reviews.....The QV is the complete package
Family practicality
Good cruiser (Autocar took it to Germany and liked the drive and 30mpg overall)
Faster than most supercars 0-60 3.9 secs

It does tick many boxes......What a Maser saloon should be

The V6 in my opinion sounds good but obviously its not a V8

GeoffCapes

All residuals tend to be pretty dreadful now. Too many people getting to the end of a contract and having to pay to give their car back.

For that reason I will not buy a brand new car.
The first and last time I did that was with a new 147. Cost me £800 to give it back!

iainw

They are going to be cautious until at least the first cars start falling off the lease/PCP deals and they can gauge demand.

It's a similar deal with the Ghibli.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

You can get a brand new Aston Vantage 80k+ car for lower monthlies than that. Offering a49k residual..

iainw

I've never leased a car, too many unknowns.

The figures I was mentioning were PCP. When maserati were offering the 10% off the ghibli - I have to say it was attractive before I drove the GTs.
With your 9.5% off the QV - it's definitely worth a shout.
Do Fiat have any Saturday jobs going?

alfatwo

The current Alfa range of cars is getting better by the minute, just amazing!

It's looking like Fiat are giving the Maser brand a back seat at the mo..

Dave

MrMickS

The current Alfa range of cars is getting better by the minute, just amazing!

It's looking like Fiat are giving the Maser brand a back seat at the mo..

Dave

Not surprising really. FCA needs Alfa to succeed to provide a volume prestige brand. In effect the future of the company rests on the success, or otherwise of Alfa. They need it to become a viable alternative to BMW/Audi/Mercedes and to take some of that volume. Its a shame that they didn't have this sort of commitment when replacing the 156 as they'd made in roads at that point.

Maserati is always going to be a niche brand in comparison. This isn't a bad thing because it means that our roads aren't going to be flooded with them.

Andyk

They do need to change the Mito and the Guilietta as they are past their best. The competition has moved on big time and these two not. If they get these two bread and butter models right then they will at last be far more competitive and if the Guilin i anything to go by they robably will.

midlifecrisis

We're selling our Mito, as we're going full hog with leasing. So sell now, release the money in it and when we're settled in our new home, get the Mrs her SLC.

MrMickS

The MiTo is probably on its way out and the Giulietta replaced with a RWD platform over the next couple of years. Then there is the 166 replacement which is rumoured for next year as well as another SUV and the 6C. Going to be a busy time for the Alfa dealers.

Andyk

The MiTo is probably on its way out and the Giulietta replaced with a RWD platform over the next couple of years. Then there is the 166 replacement which is rumoured for next year as well as another SUV and the 6C. Going to be a busy time for the Alfa dealers.

Great, they need to replace and if RWD all the better.

Ewan

My friend turned up this morning in his glossy new 510 bhp of Giulia QF, in grey. It certainly is very nice and has presence, but I'm still not fully convinced that I think it's £64k nice. You can just about get an early 2 seat MC-Strad for that. (Not that that is a like for like comparison, I admit.)

He's hoping it's going to be a more practical daily car than the V12 Aston Vantage coupe that he is now selling, and I'm pretty sure it will be!