The Good Morning Thread

Alfa Muppet

Morning all - much polishing and cleaning of the 164 today ahead of it's Auto Italia photo shoot on Thursday morning!

2b1ask1

Special case
That looks an easy fix Nik, there seems to be an excess of hoses under the bonnet? I don't remember them having so many or is it just a set of home made replacements using straight hose?

Morning all, local and reports today, still catching up on last week's carnage with Alex. Looks like the bike may well get Cat-A over Cat-B which would mean nothing salvagable which is a real shame for a 32-year old machine.His operation has been postponed till Friday now.

Have fun all...

lisknik

That looks an easy fix Nik, there seems to be an excess of hoses under the bonnet? I don't remember them having so many or is it just a set of home made replacements using straight hose?

Morning all, local and reports today, still catching up on last week's carnage with Alex. Looks like the bike may well get Cat-A over Cat-B which would mean nothing salvagable which is a real shame for a 32-year old machine.His operation has been postponed till Friday now.

Have fun all...

Looks like a well looked after car looking at the paintwork and inside, shame it has landed on there tbh.

Morning all.

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning.

GranSport MOT today, Spider tomorrow, a full compliment of Italian thoroughbreds will be mine soon :)

I am quite please about backing out of that rusty P4 33, I made the right decision.

lisknik

Morning.

GranSport MOT today, Spider tomorrow, a full compliment of Italian thoroughbreds will be mine soon :)

I am quite please about backing out of that rusty P4 33, I made the right decision.

I think you did, have a look at the spider above mate ;)

Afternoon all :)

Alfa Muppet

Passed!...no advisories.

Cool, well done it was worth all that messing about with the brakes !!

Evening all it's been a busy week, started in Switzerland, the Rocester, and Cohbham today for the Auto Italia photo shoot. I think the editor has a crush on my 164. He was surprised and somewhat amazed at its performance on track as was I - it's awesome - he was driving and driving well! A great day, just a wait until the June edition comes out on the first week of May!

lisknik

Cool, well done it was worth all that messing about with the brakes !!

Evening all it's been a busy week, started in Switzerland, the Rocester, and Cohbham today for the Auto Italia photo shoot. I think the editor has a crush on my 164. He was surprised and somewhat amazed at its performance on track as was I - it's awesome - he was driving and driving well! A great day, just a wait until the June edition comes out on the first week of May!

Brilliant news mate! Can't wait to see that :)

Afternoon all, not long got out of bed! :)

lisknik

Afternoon, suns out, roofs going doooown :boss:

Ditto, i've had the 33 out all arvo terrorizing Yate........something really funny happened, whilst parking heard a young mother say to her son who commented on the noise of my 33 that is must ne broken making that row!! So funny :)

Alfa Muppet

Morning all - off to Westward Ho! to see my mum on Mother's Day, and as its a nice day it would be rude not to take the 164 !