GranTurismo 'replacement' at twice the price

Navcorr

Looks rather menacing from the front. Every other angle though .... oh dear. As for the interior! Something to drive - not to be seen in.

Andyk

Love it...loved the FF and this its replacement. It would have to be the V12 version but Ferrari as just offering a bit more choice with a V8 for its customers. Saying its sacrilege saying its a GT replacement....Not sure why ..... If it's because of looks then that's subjective...Ferraris are no longer elegant and that was were Maserati stepped in....Well used to as Maserati's apart from the GT are no longer elegant. This car is in a different league and a GT wouldn't see which way it went I would imagine.

MrMickS

V12 for me as well. This, or more probably an FF, is my target replacement for the Ghibli in a few years time.

It doesn't have the curves of the GT but Ferrari do have a design style that this fits.

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
Benny should be along soon with a hands-on opinion - he was due to collect a V12 Lusso this week with a friend.

The FF is an amazing car, in my view, but a bit odd-looking from some angles. With its used prices now sub-£130k I wonder what this new model will do to the second-hand FF market? Could be good news.

iainw

Just don't like the shape or look of this or the FF from any angles other than the front or inside. And as most people will see it from the side -overtaking - or the back...
just don't like the idea of a Ferrari hatchback

Felonious Crud

Administrator
Staff member
The inside of the FF is beautiful. No idea how the Lusso is, but Ferraris generally seem to be a very nice place to be.

Mind you, I'm a huge fan of the inside of the GTS. They're aging extremely well.

BennyD

Sea Urchin Pate
Benny should be along soon with a hands-on opinion - he was due to collect a V12 Lusso this week with a friend.

Hopefully next week now. He's getting the V12 version which is, apparently, a lot more 'planted' than the FF and the 4wheel steer makes it seem a lot more nimble than it should be. I'll write a few words after we pick it up.