The Good Morning Thread

lisknik

Morning.

We're any of you lot at Brands Hatch Italian day yesterday, cracking event.

Unfortunately not, heck of a distance away for me and the 33 won't start at the mo :( Looked another cracking day from what I have seen on fb :)

Morning all :)

luckesGTV6

Good morning. :)

I'm so thrilled that today it is yesterdays tomorrow 'cos yesterday I was certain that tomorrow would be a better day.

Fitting new number plates to my neighbours BMW Minibloat was the only thing achieved in the 24 hours despite my frantic efforts to make some progress on the Alfa.

It WILL be a better day also for y'all I hope. :) :)

lisknik

Good morning. :)

I'm so thrilled that today it is yesterdays tomorrow 'cos yesterday I was certain that tomorrow would be a better day.

Fitting new number plates to my neighbours BMW Minibloat was the only thing achieved in the 24 hours despite my frantic efforts to make some progress on the Alfa.

It WILL be a better day also for y'all I hope. :) :)

AROC evening meet tonight Peter.

luckesGTV6

AROC evening meet tonight Peter.

Er, Afternoon and thanks Nick, Me's a bit glum at the mo. as today another so-called exhaust centre refused to do the job. or even slacken off the rear hub nut for me (needs a hammer nutdriver, of which they have several).
Just going to do a last resort phone call to Ross-on-Wye. I can get my front disks skimmed and tailpipe welded while I'm there as well.
It's run by competition bikers who are not afraid of wielding an angle grinder or drilling out and re-tapping stud holes in manifolds etc. which surely must be a daily occurrence at an exhaust centre as brass nuts are too expensive to use these days!
Obviously would do it myself if I had a lift to do the work under - Huh! anticipating I'll have to do the work anyway, cramped under the car ramps with my Woolworths drill spewing metal shards into my right nostril!

Nice to have something to look forward to this evening though. :) :) Yippee!! :) :) :thumb1:

tess

Im in work...but after 21.30 i have 3 days off woohoo

Sent from my SM-G920F using Tapatalk