The Good Morning Thread

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, admin today and hopefully washing the GS later, I need to find a new home for the 156 still.

Have fun all...

Alfa Muppet

Morning all - out and about in Bristol in the Q4 later, helping a fellow 164 owner with some diagnostic stuff! He bought a nice 164 super that had £16,000 spent on it being restored by Walkers Garage of Lancia fame - was for sele with Hollybrook Sports Cars in Ireland back along at about £10k. Looks mint in the pics

He has an engine ecu light on, but running OK !

image.jpg

Alfaspecial

Morning all - out and about in Bristol in the Q4 later, helping a fellow 164 owner with some diagnostic stuff! He bought a nice 164 super that had £16,000 spent on it being restored by Walkers Garage of Lancia fame - was for sele with Hollybrook Sports Cars in Ireland back along at about £10k. Looks mint in the pics

He has an engine ecu light on, but running OK !

View attachment 41551

I hate electrics on cars - particularly the diagnostic stuff.
Sure you know all about this site but someone on alfabb might have had the same issues..... http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/164-168-1991-1995/
best of luck.

conaero

Forum Owner
Hello all. My other Italian motor is in with me today, the Alfa....well its innards are still strewn all over my garage but we are getting there.

End of the month Ill be taxing her I recon.

Alfa Muppet

I hate electrics on cars - particularly the diagnostic stuff.
Sure you know all about this site but someone on alfabb might have had the same issues..... http://www.alfabb.com/bb/forums/164-168-1991-1995/
best of luck.

No joy on the ECU - looks like the diagnostic function on the ECU is not functioning so he's going to sort it with the garage directly - obviously the car works fine, but if you have any issues you cannot diagnose what's wrong apart from manually

lisknik

No joy on the ECU - looks like the diagnostic function on the ECU is not functioning so he's going to sort it with the garage directly - obviously the car works fine, but if you have any issues you cannot diagnose what's wrong apart from manually

Is he in Bristol Muppet??

Morning all :)

conaero

Forum Owner
Morning. Just at work, day off tomorrow, ding, ding, round 7 with the GTV brakes...hoping to at least be at the point to start bleeding by the end of it.

Bet the brakes are still cr@p after all this effort.

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, off to Hackney dodging Doris and trying to get some work done today.

Have fun all...

2b1ask1

Special case
Morning all, some reports to do first, GS to dig out and get ready and off to MAF's later for a messy evening!

Have fun all...