Pictures of your Alfa's here

conaero

Forum Owner
Cheers Andy, that same car is for sale again at the moment but its on a right old state, lacquer flaking off all over and major door dents down the flanks, shame as I cherished that motor.

Chris155

Chris, nice Anniversary GS and that 75 looks very purposeful!

Thanks [:)] it's not mine though! Allthough I have driven it round oulton a few times [:D]. It's not a GS either, it's a bit unique in that respect as it has 19" GS wheels, hard shell seats and carbon trim.

What I would like to do is take the engine and box out of one and stuff them into a 75...

LJ_GQV

Few of mine…
1st Alfa was a 1.6 147, got it at 19 after having 2 corsa's and fancied something difrent

i put a novitec cat-back exhaust on it which made it sound quite good too

2 years later i had saved enough money up & i bought the car i had wanted for ages…. a 147 GTA

Not a good start to a trackday, diff went pop at 28500 miles and left me stuck at south mimms all day

Spent loads of money on it, had all the wheels refurbed, eibach anti roll bars, fitted B12 pro-kit and eibach wheel spacers. Took it to Spa for the GTA anniversary trip, got half hour track time round Spa which was great and then next day went for a few laps of nurburgring which was good too.Couldn't afford to keep it and made the hard decision to sell it :(

Then i got the MiTo QV

loved that car but after a year decided instead of spending money on it i would buy a new car instead. Thats when i got the Giulietta Qv and had it a couple of weeks now

Think i'll hang on to this 1 a bit longer, longest i've owned a car so far is 2 years :)

alfatan

This is Mikes toy

Attachments

• Together 004.jpg
    Together 004.jpg
    99.5 KB · Views: 1
  • Together 006.jpg
    Together 006.jpg
    98.1 KB · Views: 1

alfatan

Ooops sex wee :O

lol;) These are from the 2013 Bristol Auto Italian Moto Festival, Mike had the Sump Guard I bought him wrapped in the Italian Flag. ;)

Attachments

• 001.jpg
    001.jpg
    96.2 KB · Views: 1
  • 002.jpg
    002.jpg
    95.5 KB · Views: 2